taxpert sedang membuka lowongan untuk berkarir dalam bidang perpajakan
Berikut ini adalah jabatan dan persyaratan yang kami butuhkan.
Senior Tax Consultant
Role & Responsibilities:
- Preparing and/or reviewing the work produced by staff, in charge of reviewing junior work to ensure the best services to client and to maintain the firm’s standards.
- Involve in the firm’s project (tax compliance, tax audit, tax objection, tax appeal, and transfer pricing documentation).
- Keeps updated with the latest tax regulations.
Job requirement specification:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Fiscal Administration. Brevet B or C will be an advantage.
- Well versed in e-SPT program (VAT, periods withholding tax, annual corporate income tax), computer and accounting program.
- At least 3-5 years experiences in tax compliance, tax audit, tax objection, and tax appeal.
- Understand and experience in transfer pricing documentation will be an advantage.
- Preferably from tax consulting firms.
- Having good understanding in tax accounting, tax law and regulation, and their implication in Indonesia.
- Proficient in writing and speaking English.
- Able to work in a team or independently.
- Able to work in firm’s office or at client’s office.
Junior Tax Consultant
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparing all tax return by using e-SPT program
- Supporting transfer pricing team
- Supporting tax audit process
- Supporting tax appeal and objection process
- No older than 27 years of age as of October 1, 2018
- D3/S1 graduated majoring in Accounting/Taxation
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Having good proficiency in English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Willing to work overtime and on a tight schedule
If you are the one we are looking for, please submit your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Date of submission should not be later than September 28, 2018.